Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In Which I Admit An Error (No Way! Yes, Way).


I admit it.  I was wrong.  Reasoning Fail.  Fortunately, it's something I didn't say publicly much.  It's a bit of a pointy-headed minutia for the average reader, but it matters if you're a doctrine-geek like me.

It has to do with what happens when we die.  I'd always assumed that a disembodied soul, being immaterial, would no longer be bound in any way by space-time.  It seems I'm missing something - a few things, even.  I don't want to go into too many more details until I've done some more research and made sure what I know and do not know and cannot know (for there seems to be a mystery involved here).

Anywho, if you've ever wondered about this kind of thing, here's Jimmy Akin with the lowdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment